YMMV: Dino Lab
- Narm: The whole premise is quite Narm-tastic, at least the execution, but the "acting" and some of the dialog especially stand out.
Scientist: Fly, baby, fly! (to the Quetzalcoatlus)
- Special Effect Failure: As the Triceratops is being contained, it makes a sudden turn during which its hind leg passes into the underside of its tail.
- The animation quality itself in the first installment is generally pretty mediocre, and the animal interactions with real-life objects is plainly fake.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: Dino Lab 2 is much better than the original and instances of Artistic License – Paleontology are (mostly) avoided.
- They Just Didn't Care: All the instances of using erroneous or otherwise inaccurate animations and/or narration.