Tropers Online: 3,739
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Dino Lab
- Narm: The whole premise is quite Narm-tastic, at least the execution, but the "acting" and some of the dialog especially stand out.
Scientist: Fly, baby, fly! (to the Quetzalcoatlus)
- Special Effect Failure: As the Triceratops is being contained, it makes a sudden turn during which its hind leg passes into the underside of its tail.
- The animation quality itself in the first installment is generally pretty mediocre, and the animal interactions with real-life objects is plainly fake.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: Dino Lab 2 is much better than the original and instances of Artistic License – Paleontology are (mostly) avoided.
- They Just Didn't Care: All the instances of using erroneous or otherwise inaccurate animations and/or narration.