YMMV: Die Sendung mit der Maus
- Ear Worm: The "Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil" song, which made it's debut appearance on the show before becoming a nationwide phenomenon, and later snowballed into a worldwide phenomenon by means of Memetic Mutation.
- Iconic Character, Forgotten Title: The show's original title was Lach- und Sachgeschichten für Fernsehanfänger (roughly: Laughter- and Non-Fiction-Stories for TV-Newbies). But after the orange mouse was introduced, everyone called it just "the programme with the mouse". (The "Lach- und Sachgeschichten"-part of the old title is still present in the title segment though).
- Periphery Demographic: The average fan may be as old as the show...
- Samus is a Mouse: Still lacking Word of God. The mouse is female by German grammatic gender default, but other than she once wore a robe, we don't have any information. (Same for elephant and duck.)
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: This show is also very popular amongst adults. Partly because they know the show from their own childhood, partly because, hey, where else will you get the production of an airplane or a food product explained that comprehensibly?