- Cliché Storm: In an incredibly bad way. One comment on a Mogulus stream channel chat summed it up thusly: "It's like they got their script from TV Tropes!" For those unfamiliar with the film, a beautiful princess falls in love with The Hero, who has to unite their Feuding Families and fight the Evil Chancellor. All that, just gleaned from the trailer. It's even worse when you add in the annoying sidekick, who is just so useless until the end when he "saves" the hero, except he gets attacked by some flying frog things as a result...
- Evil Is Sexy: Sedessa DOES look rather attractive.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The whole fact that the most successful movie of all time and what used to be the least successful have such similar plots.
- Idiot Plot: The plot and combat all rely on the guys with deadly weapons making very poor choices. Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy shooting would be less blatant.
- Never Live It Down: Adler and company really gave this movie their all, but it's not likely they'll be raising much money for any future films.
- Padding: It's subtle, but the movie has a lot of small moments which could be cut entirely without affecting the plot. Filo contributes several of these moments.
- The Scrappy: Filo, voiced by Chris Kattan in a performance so shrill he seems to be trying to annoy even people who didn't see the movie.
- Special Effects Failure: Let's see here — Lack of motion blurring, check. Little to no sense of weight, check. Stiff movements? Check. If it wasn't for the fact that it had a (relatively) low budget, some fight scenes with okay animation, a lot of beautiful Scenery and a rather long and troublesome production time, the film would have had worse CGI than The Last Starfighter.
- Uncanny Valley: Just look at the image on the main page! No wonder it flopped. All the characters have these creepily-designed faces with a fat, squat chin, a rounded cranium and a sloped, nearly flat nose.