- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: during a five minute stretch of complete boredom, he let's us know the only thing that let him get through it a second time is that we're enjoying his work.
- Ear Worm: His Cocoron LP features, Tasian, The Singing Ninja Tank!
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment/Hilarious in Hindsight: Prior to starting his run of La-Mulana's Hell Temple, bragging about how he's gonna "prance about town with [the Hell Temple] treasure." The treasure, as he learned some 20 episodes later, turns out to be a skimpy swimsuit. Followed by a portrait of Lemeza cheerfully wearing it.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Why is La-Mulana so much more popular in the West than in Japan? DC's epic LP of the game played a large part.
- Growing the Beard: Around the time he gained a new microphone, the Let's Play community softened up on him quite a bit.
- Memetic Mutation: "STOP YOUR CHEERY LIES!!!" from his LP of Eversion
- Nightmare Fuel: From "Let's Play La-Mulana Again 0A: HELL TEMPLE": The shot of Lemeza hanging himself by his own whip. It's fake though.
- Spoiled by the Format: The Papers, Please LP. Since he usually only does one video per in-game day, if the video is short, chances are the day will be interrupted by a terrorist attack.
- X-Pac Heat: Gets a lot of this, mostly because of his big ego and Jerkass tendencies towards some of his viewers.