Tropers Online: 3,498
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Dave Matthews Band
- Face of the Band: Dave Matthews, obviously.
- Magnum Opus: ''Before These Crowded Streets"
- Narm: Everything on Stand Up, for sounding so completely out-of-character.
- Replacement Scrappy: Jeff Coffin (who replaced Le Roi Moore on sax after the latter's tragic death) mostly manages to avert this among reasonable fans. It doesn't hurt that he used to be a member of Béla Fleck and the Flecktones, who have opened for Dave Matthews Band on several tours.
- Signature Song: "Ants Marching" and "Crash into Me" are probably their best known songs from a commercial standpoint.