YMMV: Dave Matthews Band
- Face of the Band: Dave Matthews, obviously.
- Magnum Opus: ''Before These Crowded Streets"
- Narm: Everything on Stand Up, for sounding so completely out-of-character.
- Replacement Scrappy: Jeff Coffin (who replaced LeRoi Moore on sax after the latter's tragic death) mostly manages to avert this among reasonable fans. It doesn't hurt that he used to be a member of Béla Fleck and the Flecktones, who have opened for Dave Matthews Band on several tours.
- Signature Song: "Ants Marching" and "Crash into Me" are probably their best known songs from a commercial standpoint.
- Snark Bait: They're a common butt of jokes about toothless yuppie music.