YMMV: Date Night
- Fan Nickname: "Chris Tucker", for the taxi cab driver.
- Fridge Brilliance: Why is Holbrooke shirtless the whole movie? Because his girlfriend is wearing his shirt.
- Fridge Logic: So a guy with that much money only owns one shirt?
- Hilarious in Hindsight: James Franco's character is named "Thomas Felton". Guess who he would co-star with later on?
- Most Annoying Sound: Lampshaded when Phil and Clair have to sneak into her office to find Holbrooke's address, then set off the burglar alarm, and wind up doing their searching while the alarm is still blaring away.
- One-Scene Wonder:
Taxi Driver: WHY AM I GOING BACKWARDS?!
- Oh god, that poor taxi driver...
- Plus the Tripplehorns themselves, Taste (James Franco) and Whippit (Mila Kunis).