YMMV: Daitarn 3
- Base Breaker: Toppo. He's either a funny companion or an annoying nuisance.
- Ear Worm: "One two three! Daitarn 3!"
- Even more so the Italian theme.
- Italians Love Daitarn 3
- Memetic Badass: Turns Banjou into an unbeatable Cape, who will always save the day wherever he turns up. Came about largely because of his tendency to do just that in any Super Robot Wars game he's featured in. His epic In the Name of the Moon speech helped. In Super Robot Wars Z2: Hakai-Hen, even Lord fuckin' Genome was afraid of him. In Super Robot Wars Z2: Saisei-Hen, Banjou, with the help of Roger Smith, use their combined awesomeness to kick Code Geass canon in the 'nads by keeping both Shirley AND Euphie from being killed off, provided you obtain sufficient "Zero points".
- That One Boss: Don Zauser in Advance and Compact 1 (Wonderswan Color version).
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: The mushroom episode is a notable example.