YMMV: Da Boom Crew
- Bile Fascination: Pretty much the only reason anyone bothers with it is to see if it really is that bad.
- Cliché Storm:
- Idiot Plot: The main characters are trapped in a game they coded and yet are continually surprised by what they encounter.
- So Bad, It's Good: Some people like Cartoon Hero view this series as such.
- Snark Bait:
- Suspiciously Similar Song: Suspicious nothing. The theme song is very obviously based on Puff Daddy's "Come With Me."
- The Scrappy:
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The "kids trapped in a digital world" plotline can work really well if done right. Unfortunately very little effort was put into this show and it was universally panned by audiences and critics alike.
- Unfortunate Implications: Every main character talks and acts like an obnoxious stereotype and in the very first episode there was a French accented alien who spent his entire appearance acting like a Dirty Coward. The Mysterious Mr. Enter goes over it here at number two. The stereotype thing is made even worse and more inexplicable when you remember this was the studio that previously created The Proud Family.