Tropers Online: 4,334
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Celtic Frost
- Awesome Music: "Circle of the Tyrants".
- Dork Age: Even the most die-hard Celtic Frost fans refuse to defend Cold Lake.
- Face of the Band: Tom Fishcer. When he left the band, the remaining member knew that without him, there would be no purpose in continuing to call themselves "Celtic Frost."
- Nightmare Fuel: The music video for "A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh."
- Actually, Monotheist in general is this trope.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: Compare the main riff of "Cherry Orchards" to the opening riff of "Seek and Destroy".
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Cold Lake, big time.