YMMV: Bride of the Monster
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: It wouldn't be an Ed Wood film without one. This one ends with a nuclear explosion for no reason at all, except for executive producer Donald McCoy insisting the film end with one.
- Ham and Cheese: Lugosi, in his final speaking role, no less.
- Memetic Mutation: "He tampered in God's domain." — it became virtually a Catch Phrase in future experiments.
- So Bad, It's Good: Even with the overuse of Stock Footage, hammy acting, and Special Effects Failure, Bride is reasonably coherent and watchable. It's no worse than most of the other B-movies of The Fifties.
- Special Effects Failure: The octopus stands out.
- Tear Jerker: Despite the shitty dialog and plot, Bela Lugosi still shows his acting chops and goes out in style.