- Awesome Music: See here.
- First Installment Wins: From the two songs titled "The Bard's Song" on Somewhere Far Beyond, the first one "The Bard's Song - In the Forest" is far more popular and well-known than the second one, "The Bard's Song - Hobbit".
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The ending of "Somewhere Far Beyond", which manages to predict the ending of The Dark Tower more than a decade early.
What will I find, when the dark tower appears? Will it be the end, or just a new quest after all?I am the narrator; and now I'll tell you where I'd been, and what I saw, and how it ends.
- Memetic Badass: According to the Rules of Power Metal, Hansi is God. Also, Battlefield was used as the theme music for the Heavy Metal Expansion of Robot Unicorn Attack.
- Memetic Molester: Their music video for "Mr. Sandman". Hope you like paedo clowns!
- Moment of Awesome: You know you've made it as a band when you don't even have to sing half the lyrics to your song — because the audience does it for you.
- Nightmare Fuel: The music video for their cover of "Mr. Sandman" involves Monster Clowns and is either hilarious or terrifying, depending on when you watch it.
- Signature Song: Either "Mirror Mirror" or "The Bard's Song", even though Hansi considers "And Then There Was Silence" to be the best song he's ever written.
- Song Association: "Battlefield", from A Night At The Opera, made its way to Robot Unicorn Attack.