YMMV: Black Widow
- Breakout Character: In the MCU at least; she showed up in Iron Man 2 but was something of a Base Breaker at the time. The Avengers, however, gave her a huge boost in popularity and a lot of depth, along with giving future films a lot more to work with. Now she's the most prominent character without a film, and even that is likely to change soon.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: By default of no longer being together, her and Bucky became this for comic audiences. With the films, her and Clint is also the most popular het couple, but even there Bucktasha is still popular there.
- Memetic Sex Goddess: She is one of most beautiful and desirable women in Marvel after all.
- Ship-to-Ship Combat: Clintasha and Bucktasha fandoms don't have the best track record of getting along, resulting in many Clintasha fans bemoaning that she'd be prominent in Captain America: The Winter Soldier as it was bringing in Bucky's present day self.
- And then it turned out that her MCU love interest was actually Bruce Banner.