- Crowning Music of Awesome: Has some very lovely tunes in the soundtrack.
- Specifically, if you want to hear some great 1970s style fantasy adventure music, play Bejeweled 2.
- Demonic Spider: Doom Locks. There things are utterly abominable.
- Not to mention that damn butterfly game.
- Do Not Do This Cool Thing: Possibly feared by the ESRB, as the development of Bejeweled 3 suggests. The ultra-relaxing Zen Mode was not only intended to relieve stress, but also to suggest different things to help smokers quit their addiction. Unfortunately, that part didn't make it to the final product because any game that so much as mentions smoking, whether positively or negatively, would end up with a restrictive rating mentioning "tobacco use" and rather than the otherwise-appropriate "E" rating.
- Most Wonderful Sound: Completing the bonus challenge in Twist gives you this, accompanied by a "Challenge complete!" from the voice.
- Nightmare Fuel: In Ice Storm, your screen freezes as a Game Over.
- The butterfly game is unwinnable. No matter how slowly and carefully you play, the spider always wins.