Tropers Online: 2,737
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: BattleBlock Theater
- Awesome Music: The piece that plays during a chapter finale is pretty tense, which is appropriate for a race against the clock.
- Breather Level: Secret levels. While finding them can be tricky, they are non-threatening areas with easy to reach gems and a highly lenient time limit for the time bonus.
- Ear Worm: "Buckle your pants, buckle-buckle your pants! Pull up your socks and dance!"
- Nightmare Fuel: The cat peoples' Villainous Breakdown once they realize Hatty is driving the theater into the ground.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The art adds to the story, which sadly still doesn't have much meat on its bones. It would be nicer if they had elaborated on Purrham Furbottom or most of the setting.