- Crazy Awesome - Morello doing weird things to his axe.
- Crowning Music of Awesome - The solos are... interesting.
- Also Cornell's vocal trick at the end of "Show Me How To Live".
- Ear Worm - Most notably the haunting riff of the aforementioned "Be Yourself," even by people who's not used to this kind of music.
- Epic Riff - Notably "Cochise" and "Light My Way."
- "Your Time Has Come", but in a problematic way; many people accused it of being a lifted Metallica riff ("Bad Seed").
- Face of the Band - Cornell and Morello.
- Nightmare Fuel - "The Last Remaining Light".
- Tear Jerker: "Like A Stone" and "Shadow on the Sun", very affective tear jerkers.