YMMV: Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
- Accidental Innuendo: Have you reached the scene involving Tatjana and the Lakelta brothers? Think about the lines again....
- Goddamned Bats: The Ninja enemies. High dodge rates and some have one-hit-kill techniques.
- Moral Event Horizon: How do we know Darkham is evil? He wipes out an entire Deimos village with the Flying Castle.
- Also, Densimo betrays Darc to the Drakyr. But he doesn't stop there, oh, no. He adds to his comeuppance by EATING the cute little firble Darc's been hiding. Bastard.
- Player Punch: This is Arc The Lad. Of course there are going to be Player Punches.
- That One Boss: Demon Droguza. Just... Demon Droguza.
- Let's put this in perspective. Droguza is The Rival to one of the game's two heroes, whom you've fought three times before. Demon Droguza is when The Empire decides to power him up with the Mineral MacGuffin Great Spirit Stones and turn him into an immobile, horrifically mutated monstrosity. With physical attack power that's through the roof. Think that's not so bad? He's got ranged attacks as well - a sweeping tail laser that slices across the midpoint of the battlefield (where you will be caught, unavoidably) and a giant energy ball that goes boom on your little cluster of fighters and nukes roughly half of their HP on a normal, non-grindfest playthrough. And your healer will very likely die. Add in the fact that the ressurection spells aren't likely going to be available to you at this point....
- The Woobie: Darc, he has to bury BOTH his parents!