YMMV: A Fistful of Dynamite
- Anticlimax Boss: The governor. Reza on the other hand...
- Awesome Music: Ennio Morricone at his usual finest throughout—albeit with a rather "trippy" twist. It's worth noting the score has often received more recognition than the actual movie.
- Complete Monster: Colonel GŁnther "Gutierez" Reza is a silent villain who, throughout the movie, doesn't express a single emotion beyond self-satisfaction. He tortures Dr. Villega into identifying various members of a crowd as revolutionaries, then has them shot in front of him, smiling a little wider with each body that hits the ground. He's also the man responsible for the deaths of Juan's children and father, singlehandedly causes the film to shift from Black Comedy to serious drama, leads an army (based on Italian fascist stormtroopers) that seems intent on killing or imprisoning everyone they meet, and in the climax, guns down Mallory from behind. This, coupled with his Implacable Man status makes him utterly terrifying.
- Ear Worm: "Sean-Sean...Sean-Sean..."
- Ending Fatigue
- Moral Event Horizon: Colonel Reza and the Mexican army cross it with the murder of Juan's children.
- Narm: Despite Ennio Morricone delivering his typical Awesome Music...the "Sean-Sean" song can really ruin the moment with just how trippy it is!
- Overshadowed by Awesome: Has the misfortune of falling in between two of Leone's most celebrated films.