- Catch Phrase: "LAME!" and "RAD!" for the hipsters.
- Fan Hater: Invoked with The Hipsters
- Hartman Hips: Most of the women fulfill this trope, if they aren't Impossible Hourglass Figure, or Rosie O'Donnell and Paris Hilton.
- Only Sane Man: Obama in one sketch with his Cabinet.
Rambo: (While a battle between US troops and Blackwater is fought right outside the White House) "WHY CAN'T WE'VE A RATIONAL DISCUSSION IN THIS COUNTRY!!!"
- Hipster Bot also counts...when he's out of drugs, that is.
- Ironically, John Rambo in "Rambo vs Terror"
- Rich Idiot with No Day Job
- Strawman Political: Most of the politicians.
- Take That: Way too many to list.
- What the Hell, Hero?: The fashion episode of Hipsters in Space has Hipster Bot call out the other hipsters on their choices of "rad" fashion which are a homeless man, a prisoner in a totalitarian country, and a starving child. The last one sends him into a rant about how not everyone has the privileged life the hipsters lead, culminating in this gem...Captain Art School: Hipster Bot, did you run out of cocaine again?Hipster Bot: Yeeeeees!Captain Art School: East Village Boy, take us to the Monica's Apartment nebulon.Hipster Bot: Sweeeet!
Western Animation / Supernews
SuperNews is a recurring sketch comedy that appeared on Current TV (now Al Jazeera America). It was expanded to a half hour show, featuring recurring characters such as the cast of The Hills, politicians, anthropomorphic representations of Myspace, Friendster, and Facebook and the Hipsters in Space.Features Examples of