Star Street: The Adventures of the Star Kids is a very obscure Dutch cartoon from 1991. The show focused on the Star Kids, a number of small pink aliens with appearances and personalities based on the signs of the zodiac. It took place on their home planet, a small, idyllic star-shaped planetoid. The main antagonists were the blubblubs, a race of green cowardly aliens living on a neighbouring garbage planet, who were led by the constantly hungry Momo, a large, pink alien warlord.
Star Street: The Adventures of the Star Kids provides examples of:
- Animal Motifs: The star kids modelled after zodiac animals.
- Baby Planet / World Shapes: The eponymous tiny, star shaped planetoid called Star Street.
- Batman Can Breathe in Space: Everyone seems to be able to breathe and talk unaided in space without any problem.
- Bedsheet Ghost: The two ghosts that appear in the episode "A Star is Born". Also from the same episode the star kids are dressed up as ghosts while playing a game of tag.
- Earth-Shattering Kaboom: In a flashback, it's revealed that the protagonists' former planet blew to pieces, sending the Star Kids and the Blobs flying through space. The Star Kids made their new home in Star Street, which was nearby, while the Blobs made their new home in a planet made of scrap junk.
- Hover Board: The starkids uses these (well, space faring hover bikes to be precise) to get around.
- Old-Timey Bathing Suit: Flip wears this.
- Once an Episode: There's a song.
- Single-Biome Planet: The planet of the Blobs is a scrap yard planet.
- Surrounded by Idiots: Momo's opinion on his henchmen.
- Villain Exclusivity Clause: Momo.