Kid Notorious was a short-lived animated series on Comedy Central. Basically, it was The Critic on the other side of the industry and starred real-life filmmaker and playboy Robert Evans as a caricature of himself. It featured many parodies of other celebrities, but it also featured Saul "Slash" Hudson as himself, playing the role of Wacky Guy. Other characters included Evans' pet cat, Puss Puss, his sassy black housekeeper Tullie Mae and his British butler, English, who was voiced by Evans' real life butler.
- Adam Westing/Ink-Suit Actor: Robert Evans and Slash are themselves, or at least their personas, in cartoon form.
- Butt Monkey: English
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Everyone except for Robert and Saul, who were playing As Themselves
- Right-Hand Cat: Puss Puss
- Sassy Black Woman: Tullie Mae
- Small Reference Pools: One episode actually references the Live-Action Adaptation of Popeye (the one that starred Robin Williams), one of the more obscure films produced by Robert Evans.
- Walk on Water: In one episode Evans appeared to be doing this, but then it turned out he was just walking across a platform under the water.
- Who Writes This Crap?!: Subverted on the first episode during the scene take sequence, Scene 38, Take 3:
- Robert Evans: He's the guy who slams the door shut at the Sharon Stone's vagina. Uhhh, that's the dumbest line I've ever heard in my life. Who wrote this crap?Guy behind camera: Uh, you did, Bob.Robert Evans: I wrote it? Well, that is fantastic! Let's take it for the top!