Webcomic: Thog Infinitron
- "Tells the story of a cyborg caveman. Or maybe a caveman cyborg."
Provides examples of:
- Anal Probing: The title character is trampled by a herd of mammoths when an alien research robot attempts to administer an anal probe to an unsuspecting mammoth.
- Back from the Dead: The aliens resurrect Thog at the very beginning.
- Berserk Button: Thog is pretty laid back and happy-go-lucky until one of his friends or Mud Girl is threatened.
- Cheshire Cat Grin: Shaman Magog.
- Cosmic Retcon: Events in the story lead to a major change in Thog's history which is investigated by a time travel agency called the Department of Temporal Integrity and Continuity.
- Giant Spider: Does the Octosaur count?
- Mad Scientist: The Opians.
- Mad Scientist Laboratory: The Opian ship.
- My God, What Have I Done?: The aliens finally realize that they have give Thog superpowers.
- Necessarily Evil: The aliens finally realize that they have given Thog superpowers, and decide they must erase their mistake, even though they admire Thog.
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!: Thog vs. the Thogsmasher.
- Super Soldier: The Thogsmasher.
- Translation Convention: Alien language; protolanguage the cavemen speak.
- Weird Science: Constantly.
- "World of Cardboard" Speech: Thog, all the time to Shaman.