Webcomic: Tally Ho
The adventures of a fox and his Bassett Hound friend; no, not like that. This sly, laid-back fox orders chicken via phone for dinner, and this Bassett Hound is old and rather senile and is owned by a psychotic ten-year-old. Naturally, Hilarity Ensues. Tally Ho is a webcomic by Ralph Hayes, Jr..Hosted along with the rest of RHJunior's comics at his site.
Tropes in this web comic:
- Art Shift: Here.
- Balloon Belly: The fox gets one when he attempts to eat some of the basset hound's kibble. It goes away, of course... after the fiber kicked in.
- Big "NO!": They took his tires away!
- Brick Joke: The sea cucumber and the accordion make a return
- Con Man: The fox.
- Cute Little Fangs: The fox has a single tooth protruding from his mouth.
- Did They or Didn't They?: We don't know quite how the doberman ruffled the fox so much, but he doesn't want to talk about it. Hopefully doesn't qualify as Black Comedy Rape.
- Interspecies Romance: Played with, at least, first with Sigfried and the bunny and then with the fox and the Doberman.
- Kids Are Cruel: Played for Laughs.
- Leet Lingo: One arc involves zoo animals which speak in various Internet memes.
- May-December Romance: The other thing about Sigfried and the bunny that disturbs the fox.
- Mind Screw: BANANAS!!
- No Name Given: Everyone but the basset hound (Sigfried).
- Paper-Thin Disguise: "Quick! We're in town, put on your disguises! <_<"
- Shout-Out: To Peanuts in this comic.
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: The fox and the doberman.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: The one thing the fox did not expect about the doberman is that it's female... and in love with him.
- X Meets Y: It's sort of Garfield meets Peanuts meets Over the Hedge meets Pearls Before Swine.