Webcomic: Interdimensional Transfer Student Erro
Interdimensional Transfer Student Erro! is a Slice of Life, Yonkoma-style Webcomic about the misadventures of a quirky transfer student from Another Dimension (Erro) and his perfectly ordinary best friend (Travis) as they attend Uphoria High. Taking many tropes and common conventions from the Slice of Life genre as a whole, the series aims to create a feeling of interacting with friends that is not as common in Western media, using references to North American cultural occurances in the same way a Widget Series would allude to Japanese culture.
This comic provides examples of:
- Manga Effects
- Animesque - In order to have the same feel as a Japanese Yonkoma. Specifically, a Puni Plush style.
- Big Eater - Erro
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander - Flora
- Comic Within A Comic - Naniji Gakuen, a romantic comedy manga Cliché Storm about a girl being admitted to an all-boys Military School and falling in love with the General who runs it.
- Cute Little Fang - Erro has one.
- Faceless Masses
- Fantastic Comedy
- Fantastic Racism - Subverted. Nobody seems to notice (or care) about the two-foot-tall blue fluffy thing attending high school.
- Hilarity Ensues
- Innocent Aliens - The Masco count as this.
- Keet - Erro. He's a little closer to this than Weasel Mascot, but not by a lot.
- Likes Older Women - Erro has a crush on his homeroom teacher.
- Magical Land - Masco, the dimension where Erro came from.
- Sailor Fuku - Oddly enough, the boys' uniforms seem to look like these with shorts and a tie (instead of a skirt and a bow, respectively).
- Token Nonhuman - Erro. He's the only nonhuman character in the main cast.
- Technicolor Eyes - Among other colors, characters have eyes that are naturally orange and purple. Erro also has Monochromatic Eyes.
- Unfazed Everyman - Travis Floridian
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair - Travis, despite being an average teenager, has naturally lime-green hair. Erro himself is covered in blue fur, but this is excused by the fact he's from another dimension and isn't human.