Circuit is a well-done finely crafted story-based webcomic about computer parts come to life that go on philosophical adventures through space and time. It is Made by Luke Pola in Southern Maine and you can visit it here
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Alt Text
- Animate Inanimate Object: The characters are internal computer parts.
- Deadpan Snarker: Sam.
- Drunken Master: The Drunken Samurai is all about the hooch, and he knows how to use it.
- Dumbass Has a Point: Sometimes Harry manages to get things right, like the wizard's dungeon having a rec room (though in this case, it was the rec room that was changed into a dungeon).
- Greasy Spoon: Sam and Harry find one in space in Mass Express.
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: Wherein a Trope is Described.
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Ninja: Discussed and invoked. Shortly after leaving Central Processing, Sam and Harry decide to name their adventuring group the Exploding Ninjas. Sam has to spend some time to convince Harry they don't have to learn to actually explode. And occasionally inform other people they encounter who they give that name that question whether or not they can explode.
- Knights and Knaves: In the Adventure Game, the group encounters a pair of guards on a forest path, one who always lies, and one who always tells the truth.
- Nice Hat: Most everyone wears a hat at some point, like a gangster hat or a fun guy hat or a wizard hat. The hats help describe the character for the whole story or perhaps just a period of time.
- No Biological Sex: The inhabitants of Hands, since they're, y'know, hands.
- Only Sane Man: Sam.
- SpaceX: Harry has a lot of fun with this in Mass Express.
- Space Zone: Mass Express.
- The Unintelligible: The Drunken Samurai, who speaks entirely in Symbol Swearing.
- Wutai: Hidden Samurai.