Deep in the forest lived Billy and his charming companions. They peacefully honed their bodies and listened to music there. But a wave of development came upon the forests. One who would turn all to road. Kagamine Rin had come. Billy must stop the construction before all is turned to road
— The video's description
Eons from now this video will serve as a testament, to those who uncover it, as a sentinel. They shall hail it as enlightened prophecy from places on the outer fringes of time and space, and will build up great obelisks in it's glory. They will strive to achieve it's apparent transcendence of madness, chaos, and self, and enter into it's perceived state of perverse Atman. Wars will be fought over it's symbolism, and finally a new life shall be born out of it's womb. Thanks Japan.First of all: go watch the video. It'll take then less than two minutes. This page will still be here when you get back.Now that you have gone mad from the revelation, have fun adding as many tropes as possible to this page.No relation to the anime Ultimate Muscle
— The top comment on the Youtube page
This video contains examples of:
- Actor Allusion: Billy is actually based upon Billy Herrinton, a pornstar who has inspired many a meme
- Brick Joke: A nude photo of Billy pops up in the begining with his crotch being blocked by a baby face. We see later that he actually does have a baby face there.
- Deranged Animation
- The Face of the Sun: The sun appears(?) to be a baby's head.
- Fantastic Light Source
- Frickin' Laser Beams: See Groin Attack
- Green Aesop: Seems to have been the intention.
- Groin Attack: Inverted.
- Hard Gay: ...Hardest.
- Humongous Mecha
- Made of Iron: Slam into a guard-rail face-first at 50+ miles an hour? No problem for Billy Herrinton.
- Mind Screw: so much.
- Multi-Track Drifting: Road roller drifting!
- Off Model: Rin.
- Reality Is Out to Lunch
- Rule of Funny: the video runs with it, and then some.
- Shout-Out: To Teletubbies, of all things.
- Spit Take: One of many, many possible reactions.
- Stuff Blowing Up: The aforementioned Humongous Mecha.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: No amount of drugs can cause this.
- Widget Video: Evidentially, this makes sense to people in Japan.