WMG: Kate Daniels
- Remember when Kate mentioned her fridge stayed cold during magic waves because of an expensive ice sprite egg? One day, Kate is going to look in the fridge for some apple pie and find that egg has hatched. Given Kate's luck, its first reaction isn't going to be "Mommy!"
- As of Magic Bleeds, Kate doesn't own that refrigerator anymore.
- Based off of comments Kate makes in Magic Rises, Roland is really Gilgamesh.
- And the weapons that he made were actually taken from the Gate of Babylon.
- In a side-story from Curran's POV, Jim's research points him toward Gilgamesh being one of Roland's children, so either he got it wrong, or it's Jossed.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.