- Kate and Curran's first meeting.
- Doolittle, especially when he's taking care of Kate.
- Grendel, the attack poodle. He will eat your car and throw up on your rug.
- Andrea in Gunmetal Magic: "This is the hand that slapped Aunt B. Here, you can touch it, since you're my best friend."
- Saiman adding his own touch to the security video of Curran demolishing his fleet of sportscars barehanded: he set it to the tune of "Kiss From A Rose" by Seal.
Curran: "He set it to music?"Kate: "His exact words were, It begged for a soundtrack.
- During a conversation with Aunt B, Kate learns she's getting the 'cookie' of bringing Andrea and Raphael to Europe with her. Then she learns Aunt B is coming too and thinks "Dear God, the cookie was poisoned!"
- Kate and Curran playing pranks on each other in Magic Bleeds, but especially when Curran glues her butt to the chair. Kate then trying to act nonchalant about it when she's talking to Saiman really is the icing on the cake.
The moment Andrea squirted acetone into my chair via syringe, the glue decided to have a chemical reaction, which set my behind on fire. It took me less than five seconds to cut through my pants. It took approximately half an hour before I dared to land again and I had to spend my day sitting on a bag of ice, which I had chipped from the street outside. The ice was cold and my ass hurt.
- This part.
- At the end of Magic Slays we learn that Kate snores and resembles "a small cuddly Tasmanian devil. Kind of cute when sleeping, all claws and teeth when awake." and that Curran occasionally turns into a lion in his sleep.
- Almost the entirety of the family dinner at Applebee's in Magic Shifts. Especially the poor waiter overhearing Kate and Roland's unfortunate history, arguing over how tall Roland's new residence can be, and the discussion of their ancestors' exploits.