Aoba's sister is Dio's grandmother
- That could possibly explain why the coupling works so much because they share the same DNA.
Bizon and Hina in episode 1 is from different time.
- That could possibly explain why they didn't understand each other and why they are in different side.
Either Aoba or Dio will be captured at one point.
- Because Zogilia wants to capture their mechs.
- Kinda jossed: the mechs got jacked while on the ground, minus the pilots.
The Hina from Episode 1 will reappear later
- Possibly she ended arriving later than Aoba.
- Jossed: that Hina ended up in 2078, de-aged and amnesiac. The "current" Hina is the same person both before and after she goes back into the past.
Hina from Episode 1 has setup a stable time loop.
- It's kinda complicated, but basically it goes like this: 1) Hina meets Aoba in Episode 3 for the first time (her perspective); 2) Hina eventually defects to Cygnus and forms a bond with Aoba, 3) Aoba later tells Hina about the Valiancers in the past, 4) Hina is caught up in a singularity and lands in 2014, 5) Hina saves Aoba from Bizon, and sends him to the future, 6) Aoba meets Hina in episode 3 and the cycle begins anew.
- This also means, unfortunately, that Hina is doomed to disappear in the time stream.
- Unless Hina was sent further into the future than Aoba was, in which case it's possible she could reappear later, probably toward the end of the series.
- Confirmed by episode 11: Hina herself is a walking, breathing Stable Time Loop. The Hina who Aoba meets in 2088 is 2014!Hina both before and after her time travel; the Hina who sent Aoba into the future didn't disappear but was de-aged, mind-wiped and dumped in a ruined Zagreb circa 2078 where she was found by Ryazan and raised into 2088!Hina.