Critical Mass is a 3D Block-Matching Puzzle Game. The player adds colored blocks to an expanding mass, matching colors to remove blocks and prevent it from exploding.Not to be confused with Critical Mass (1995), a totally unrelated video game of the same name.The official website is here.
Critical Mass contains examples of:
- Endless Game: Survival mode.
- Cosmetic Award: Achievements.
- Difficulty by Acceleration
- Difficulty Levels: Your basic Easy, Medium, and Hard.
- Falling Blocks: Well, you place the blocks manually, but the spirit is the same.
- Match Four Game
- Pinball Scoring
- Planar Shockwave: When you fail.
- Score Screen
- Scoring Points: With online leaderboards.
- Songs in the Key of Panic: The music speeds up as you get closer to exploding.
- Time Trial: Rush mode, where you try and clear the blocks as fast as possible.