Transformers Human Alliance has the following tropes
- And the Adventure Continues: You beat Megatron, but he gets away while your dealing with dismantling his Energon tower and naturally Optimus vows to continue to fight the good fight.
- Attack Its Weakpoint: It's a Sega shooter, so standard hit the flashing marks before your attacked deal. The Autobot / Decepticon fights also work on this.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Considering your dealing with giant robots, this is a given.
- Car Chase: A few sections here and there.
- Captain Obvious: Jay proclaiming "It's Bumblebee!" at the start of the first Autobot / Deception fight despite the fact they were riding in him not ten minutes ago!
- Light Gun Game: Of the mounted gun variety.
- Press X to Not Die: As stated it uses the system from the Let's Go.. games and has sections where you must do this to avoid taking damage.
- Your Princess Is in Another Castle: Whichever 2nd stage you pick, after beating the boss you find out they were merely a distraction so Megatron can begin his invasion of Chicago And even that is a distraction as he really set up his tower near the Alaskan/Canadian border where you go for a final showdown.