The Eye of Judgment
is a Collectible Card Game
for PlayStation 3
. Unlike most card battle video games
, The Eye of Judgment uses physical collectible cards which can be imported to the video game using PlayStation
Eye peripheral. The card game had one base set and two expansions before it was discontinued.
The cards are divided into several types:
- Creatures, who goes down to the battlefield for war.
- Spells, further divided into Sorcery, Conjuration, and Dominion.
The setting of the game is a world divided into four continents, each is ruled by a nation named after its founder and defined by its primary element:
- Dhees Empire, representing fire.
- Tritona Queendom, representing water.
- Til Vorg Monarchy, representing wood.
- Val Na Vos, representing earth.
In addition to the main nations, there are several other factions.
- Bioliths, Non-Elemental Mechanical Lifeform led by Scion.
- Church of Parmus, widespread religion founded by Parmus and worshipping Scion.
- Cult of Mourning, former religion of Parmus, founder of the Church of Parmus, now primarily based in Dhees.
- Siam Pirates, based in Tritona.
- Corzes Family, mafia pirates in Tritona.
- Green Bandits, wood goblins.
- Novogus Dynasty, necrocracy led by the undead king Novogus.
The Eye of Judgment provides examples of: