Video Game / Tails Nightmare
Tails' Nightmare is a trilogy of Flash Games made by TheBlox. They star Tails the Fox, who is plunged into a nightmare by the Tails Doll.
Tails' Nightmare contains examples of:
- Acid Pool: A frequent hazard in the sequel.
- Background Boss: Tails Doll's final form in the sequel.
- Boss Battle: One in each game, both against the Tails Doll.
- Boss Corridor: Before Tails Doll in the sequel.
- Bullfight Boss: One of Tails Doll's forms in the sequel needs to be tricked into flying into spikes to hurt it.
- Get Back Here Boss: Tails Doll's first form in the sequel constantly teleports away from you, forcing you to chase after it.
- Indy Escape: The fourth area in the sequel features a fleshy boulder that chases you.
- Jump Scare: In the first game, after you beat Tails Doll, you run to the right, and he suddenly flies into you, causing the screen to cut to black.
- Make My Monster Grow: Tails Doll does this in the sequel for his final form.
- Multi-Stage Battle: Tails Doll in the sequel has 4 stages.
- Not Quite Dead: Tails Doll at the end of both games.
- One-Winged Angel: Tails Doll's final form in the sequel.
- Spikes Of Doom: The main obstacle of the original, and still prominent in the sequel.
- Teleport Spam: Tails Doll does this in both games. In the first one, it creates a small explosion that can hurt you, but it doesn't in the second.
- The End... Or Is It?:
- The first game pretends to do this, but subverts it when Tails punches the Tails Doll away off screen.
- The second game does this for real. Sonic finds Tails and they both run off, but Tails Doll's eyes glow red.
- Victory Fakeout: Tails Doll does this in the sequel, and then grows to giant size.
- Womb Level: The first game takes place completely in one, and Tails Doll sends you into one for most of the second game.