Video Game: Star Wars Trilogy Arcade
Star Wars Trilogy Arcade
is a Rail Shooter
developed by SEGA
for arcades and released in 1998. The game is controlled with a single two-button analog stick and an event button
, and stages are played out either in a vehicle or on foot. Each of the game's stages replicates the three major battles from the original Star Wars
- Battle of Yavin — Destroy the Death Star before it blows up Yavin 4.
- Battle of Hoth — Hold off the advancing Imperials and their fleet of AT-AT and AT-ST walkers. Then, make your way out of Echo Base.
- Battle of Endor — A battle depicted across two stages:
- In the first stage, ride to the Death Star II's shield generator and help destroy it, fighting off an AT-ST in the process.
- In the second stage, only available upon completing the other three stages, fly with the Rebel Fleet to the Death Star II and destroy it.
In addition, there are two Bonus Bosses
- Boba Fett — Fought after the second stage played. Block his blaster shots as he flies over the Sarlacc pit to assault you, occasionally reflecting his shots back to damage him.
- Darth Vader — Fought after the third stage played. Duel off against him in Emperor Palpatine's chambers and block blows while delivering your own.
Currently, the game does not have any ports.