Video Game: Rogue Ops
Rogue Ops is a 2003 Action Game released by Kemco in 2003 for the PlayStation 2, the Nintendo GameCube, and the Xbox. It stars Nikki Connors, a ex-green beret whose husband and daughter are killed by a terrorist organization known as Omega 19 in a car bombing. She then joins a anti-terrorist group known a Phoenix to stop them and get her revenge. Due to the fact that was quickly compared to other and better stealth games at the time like Metal Gear Solid 2 and Splinter Cell, this game didn't fare well critically or commercially.
This game has the following tropes:
- Action Girl: Nikki Connors.
- Air-Vent Passageway
- Cynicism Catalyst: Nikki's Dead husband and daughter.
- Follow the Leader: To compete with the Metal Gear and Splinter Cell series.
- Grappling-Hook Pistol: Fired from her belt, and only usable in certain spots.
- Human Mail: Some missions begin having her being shipped in boxes to infiltrate enemy bases in cutscenes.
- Mission Control: With her home base.
- Reverse Mole: Peter. He was still working for Phoenix and infiltrated Omega19 to discover their secrets. Not that Nikki knew at the time.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Why Nikki joined Phoenix.
- Sequel Hook: Nikki finds out her daughter is still alive, and attempts to quit Phoenix, only to be stopped by her superiors.