Kung Fu Louie Vs. The Martial Art Posse
AKA Kung Fu Louie
is an old MS-DOS game made back in 1989 by a guy named Raphael Salgado. Salgado made this game with the help of family and friends, and all of them were teenagers at the time!Needs Wiki Magic Love
This video game contains examples of:
- All There in the Manual: The manual will tell you the story, the controls, and just about everything you need to know about the game.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Arthur took down 30 mostly-armed gang members with his kicks and punches.
- Badass: Louie. He managed to beat up 20 people to get the Fourth Level. Then he beat up 15 people by the time the game ends.
- Badass Grandpa: The old Master, despite being kidnapped, apparently managed to beat down the rest of Arthur's gang on his own!
- Best Served Cold: Arthur waited 10 years for the old Master to grow weak and old enough to be kidnapped and to have a rematch with Louie.
- Combat Pragmatist: Arthur uses some very illegal combos with his punches and kicks.
- Engrish: The old Master, being from Japan, seems to speak in English like this. Fortunately, you can still understand what's being said.
- It's a Wonderful Failure: If you lose, Arthur will taunt you and bring in his army of goons...supposedly to kill you off.
- Mighty Whitey: Louie.
- Nintendo Hard: It can be at times.
- Revenge: Arthur is motivated by this, and this trope kicks off the plot.
- Scary Black Man: Arthur.
- Shrug of God: The game's creators refuse to say what secrets are in the game. Perhaps that Yin-Yang symbol in one corner of the screen is connected to that, somehow.