is a game created by Ignatus Zuk
. Deadly 30 is a mix of RPG, survival game, Tower Defense and a Shoot 'Em Up. Set in World War II
, the game begins when an American GI finds himself lost in a forest but finds a shelter with a diesel engine powering it. However, the shelter soon gets attack by zombies, forcing the GI to fight off the zombies throughout the night. Given 30 days to survive, the GI must gather supplies, buy new defenses for the shelter and allies which include a Russian riflemen and a German officer. Will they survive against the horde of zombies?
The game was released on March 30, and can be purchased for $5 on their website.
It was originally planned to be release on Newgrounds
but as production went on, it was decided it could be released commercially. The creators were approached by HeadUp Games
to publish the game. Steam
has yet to give a response of approval for the game.Here's the trailer of the game.
- Anachronism Stew: Later in the game you buy guns that have yet to be invented in WW2 which includes an AK-47 and an automatic defense grid armed with an M60. Even the game Lampshades about this.
- Enemy Mine: An American GI, a Russian riflemen and a German officer working together to survive 30 nights against zombies.
- More Dakka: Most of the Gi's weapons are machine guns and assault rifles.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: The German Officer's main weapon.
- The Smurfette Principle: The German Officer.
- Our Zombies Are Different: Normal zombies, fat zombies, super zombies and dog zombies are the type of enemies that have been confirmed so far.
- World War II: In the European Theater.