Video Game: Coma
Coma is a short, atmospheric little exploration/platformer game created by Newgrounds user Thomas Brush.The plot concerns a young boy and his pet bird, who are trying to find the boy's sister who has been locked away in their father's basement. But not all is as it seems...
- A Boy and His X: A boy and his bird
- Abusive Parents: Dad
- All Just a Dream: Apparently, the whole game
- Beautiful Void
- Gender-Blender Name: Jon.
- Interface Screw: The controls change for a little while once you get to Shill Bend.
- Macguffin: The boy's sister and the "Dore Bell"
- Mind Screw
- Rule of Symbolism
- Scenery Porn: The game's many beautiful yet desolate enviroments.
- Songs in the Key of Lock: To enter the basement the player has to play a short tune.
- Unreliable Expositor: The bird.
- Womb Level: You go inside a giant worm's body at one point.
- The area towards the end of the game is also unusually fleshy