is an online
game developed by Armor Games
Don't you ever get annoyed at all those troublesome coinboxes - always indestructible and almost always arbitrarily having coins in them - not to mention they sometimes are the main cause of your demise. Meanwhile in Germany,
and a coinbox. It's time for revenge! Vent all of your pent-up rage onto this one coinbox with everything you got to take it down! Hire, upgrade, and equip spare hands to help you loot and plunder all the coins that come out. When you’re have released a suitable amount of frustration, have enough money, and are ready finally destroy it, a tactical nuke is just waiting around the corner...
This game can be played at here
Coinbox Hero provides examples of:
- BFS: The Sword. It's even taller the wielder itself, and can be swung rather rapidly.
- Bottomless Magazines: An Acceptable Break from Reality, of course, since it would be very inconvenient to take more time out to buy ammo, but after a few minutes, the spent bullet casings will completely cover the ground, lampshading the fact that, yes, you really do have infinite ammo.
- Cap: You can only have a maximum number of 8 workers hired at once. Also from the beginning, there can only be a maximum of 50 coins can be on screen at a time, which can be upgraded to a max of 3,000.
- Cute Kitten: Nyan Cat. Seriously.
- Damage-Sponge Boss: The coinbox itself, with a twist. It is impervious to any attack excluding the tactical nuke which can kill it in one hit. The only thing that hitting it does with any other weapon release more coins.
- Die, Chair! Die!: Your adversary is the titular coinbox.
- Drop the Hammer: The best Melee weapon is the Ultra Hammer.
- Gainax Ending: You detonate the nuke (and probably everyone in the region perishes), the coinbox flies way out into space where then it dies, and Nyan Cat comes out of the remains.
- Money Grinding: The only way of obtaining all the workers, skills, upgrades, and finally, the tactical nuke itself. In fact, to get a high score, you must be able to buy the nuke as quickly as possible - meaning that you must make your coin collection process as efficient as possible without the shortest time-frame.
- Money Spider: Taken up to eleven with the coinbox itself. Seriously, it's amazing to think how it contained that many coins in such a tiny space.
- More Dakka: By the end of the game, you'll most likely have several people each with a high-powered machine gun firing at the box.
- Nuke 'em: What do you to finally destroy the coinbox and complete the game. The tactical nuke costs 1,000,000 coins to buy though. So, it'll take quite a while before you can obtain all the money necessary for buying it.