"Let China sleep, for when she wakes she will move the world."When people mention "Asia" then the first country to pop up in your head is probably going to be China. This has become so common that for some people, China is synonymous with Asia, much to the annoyance of everyone who isn't ignorant. As the most populated country in the world, and with an economy on the rise daily, the People's Republic of China is a country well worth understanding better, partly to avoid the many stereotypes of the country and the Chinese people over the years.
- Chinese with Chopper Support (The People's Liberation Army)
- The Dragon's Teeth (Chinese Nuclear Weapons)
- Chinese Language
- Chinese Mythology
- Chinese Names
- Chinese Funerary Customs
- Eastern Zodiac
- Four Is Death
- Green Is Blue
- Out to Lunch!: The fifth stage takes place here.
- Peking Opera
- Tea And Tea Culture
- Beijing (北京/Peking)
- Hong Kong
- Taiwan [Governed by the ROC instead of the PRC]
- Imperial China
- No More Emperors (Republic of China, WWII and Civil War; ca 1912-1949)
- Red China (post-1949)
Works from ChinaThe Chinese flag
The red field is a historic color of communism, but also of the ethnic Han; the four golden stars apparently surrounding a larger star symbolize the peasants, workers, the middle-class and patriotic capitalists guided by the Communist Party of China.