Tropers / The Wild West Pyro
Hi there! I'm The Wild West Pyro. I joined TV Tropes because...well, there was something very addicting about it, and I needed to recommend a fanfic for Team Fortress 2
. I was one of the players/Metaguards in The Wall Will Fall
My hobbies consist of reading, drawing, listening to music and gaming. I'm a history buff too. Military history is one of my main areas of focus (particularly small arms), and some areas that I'm interested in are World War One
, the Spanish Civil War
and the Second Sino-Japanese War
. I'm also generally interested in modern history as well, with my focus revolving around the world from the 1920s to the 1970s.
Regarding tropes, I'll be most active on the Cool Guns
page, as I, well, really like guns and often add pictures to the subpages. I'll also be active on the trope page of whatever work of fiction or historical period interests me at the moment.
I was born and currently live in Hong Kong.
Tropes that fit me:
- Book Worm: Even though gaming is fun, reading is still my favorite hobby.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I am one, as a Metaguard and in Real Life (Sorta.)
- Genre Savvy: Well, reading TV Tropes a lot comes to this!
- Playing with Fire: My Metaguard persona's primary ability.
- Weapon of Choice: Well, I have quite a lot (and Infinite Ammo for them, although I still need to reload) in my Metaguard persona for specific roles, inside a storage deck. All of them can be converted to fire non-lethal rounds as well.
- The Colt Single Action Army in .45 Colt as my main sidearm. If more rounds are needed, I'll use a fully upgraded Broadsider pistol in 7.63x25mm Mauser.
- The M3A1 submachine gun for close-quarters combat and urban warfare. It can be converted from .45 ACP to 9x19mm if necessary, and suppressed◊ for stealth missions.
- The QBZ-97A in 5.56x45mm NATO for modern war zones or whenever More Dakka is needed. It can also be fitted with the Type 91 underbarrel 35mm grenade launcher.
- The Type 24 rifle in 7.92x57mm Mauser for fighting zombies, defense in extreme environments and pre-Vietnam war zones, as well as being my default primary weapon.
- The Shotgun from Team Fortress 2 for jungle warfare and monster fighting. For the latter, it can be converted to fire a wide variety of loads for destroying demons, vampires, werewolves, mummies and other monsters when 12 gauge buckshot isn't enough.
- The ZB vz.26 light machine gun in 7.92x57mm Mauser for holding off enemies, More Dakka and as an Anti-Air weapon.
- My melee weapon, as created by Rabby, is a flaming lasso that can be used for mundane uses and combat ones, such as disarming, tripping or restraining opponents.
Hello there Pyro :D ~ Scarab
Heya, Pyro! Good luck with your tests! :D - Victin