Tropers / The Wild West Pyro
Hi there! I'm The Wild West Pyro. I joined TV Tropes because...well, there was something very addicting about it, and I needed to recommend a fanfic for Team Fortress 2
. I was one of the players/Metaguards in The Wall Will Fall
My hobbies consist of Reading, Drawing, Listening to Music and Gaming.
I was born and currently live in Hong Kong.
Tropes that fit me:
- Berserk Button: I have tons. It would take far too long to list, though.
- Book Worm: I read. A LOT.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I am one, as a Metaguard and in Real Life (Sorta.)
- Genre Savvy: Well, reading TV Tropes a lot comes to this! (Although I'm not as good as this guy.)
- Pyro Maniac
- Playing with Fire
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Sorry, I am rather foul-mouthed at times.
- Summon Magic: I can use it...to summon a Cool Horse. Which is a very friendly Pegasus that has flaming wings.
- Weapon of Choice: Well, I have quite a lot of them in my Metaguard persona, and they all have specific purposes:
- The classic Colt Single Action Army as my primary weapon. If I need to go stealthy, I can use the Walther PPK instead, which can be fitted with a suppressor. And if more rounds are needed, I'll pack a fully-upgraded Broadsider.
- A Lee-Enfield No. 1 Mk. III for extreme environments/post-apocalyptic worlds. It can be fitted with a scope if sniping is required.
- The Shotgun from Team Fortress 2, used for fighting either monsters, dinosaurs, ghosts or demons.
- A Tommy Gun◊ (courtesy of MSF) for urban warfare or tight, enclosed areas.
- A Lewis Gun for defending areas, holding off a Zerg Rush or as an Anti-Air weapon.
- My melee weapon, as created by Rabby, is a flaming lasso that can be used for mundane uses and combat ones, in the event that something is Immune to Bullets or in which Guns Are Useless.
Hello there Pyro :D ~ Scarab
Heya, Pyro! Good luck with your tests! :D - Victin
THANKS VIC! :)