- Distracted by the Sexy. Ever since this Troper saw Titanic when it came out in theaters, this trope has been a constant in their life and is only multiplied as PD Format is a teenager.
- Writers Cannot Do Math. PD Format regularly gets high marks in most, if not, all, linguistic pursuit, in foreign and domestic tongues. But, math in nearly all of its forms is about as easy for them to understand as it is easy for them to pass a kidney stone.
- Berserk Button. Often comes in the form of people singing out of key and/or off rhythm. Also, PD Format being read to causes many feelings of malice toward the reader. Also,
- Gratuitous French. PD Format's first foray into foreign language was French. As a consequence, their daily language has become a game of "Find The Cognate" and other such word/grammar games. This Troper lists their language on Facebook as "Franglais".
- Gratuitous Japanese. PD Format also takes courses in Japanese, much to the dismay of their French classmates, as they find this Troper's talents in language a nuisance.
- Grammar Nazi. The source of much of the aforementioned dismay from PD Format's classmates.
- Self Deprication. Often much laughter on PD Format's part comes from them contemplating their own weirdness and fallibility.
- Seattle. PD Format's hometown, the place where they first discovered TV Tropes, the city that has shaped many of their ideas on how a large amount of people should live and a terrific place to go bike-riding in the rain.
Tropers / PD Format
This Troper has just gotten out in the world. They hate things like making short descriptions of themselves, mainly because "The hardest person to know is yourself." I will do it anyway, because I am up to the challenge. PD Format provides examples of: