This troper is involved in the Fandom of:Fan Verse created by me and a friend).
This troper's works show examples of:
- Alternate Continuity: Well, there's three separate continuities running at once:
- The Cityverse, which is a co-authored project with a friend - a Canon Welding of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Grey's Anatomy, The Catch, Better Call Saul, Code Black and Mr. Robot .
- The Fanfic Verse, which is non-public fan fic, not yet for release.
- Steven Universe Alternate Universe. Yes, exactly what you'd expect, but more of an Alternate Continuity, that's mutually exclusive to the main one. It's non-canon, but is also canon too... Schrödinger's Canon?
- Lighter and Softer: You'll get a Breather Episode once in a while.
- Original Character: Many new characters are added.
- Script Fic: Usually told as a virtual season.
- Stand Alone Episode
This troper shows examples of:
- Artifact Title: I don't actually live anywhere near the Mersey now.
- Big Eater: I do tend to eat a lot but haven't gotten to be overly obese yet.
- The Chew Toy: I was this for several years... but things change.
- Continuity Lock-Out: That's probably why I have failed with role-playing on here - limited understanding of the source material.
- Dork Age: I've had several, namely:
- 1997-2000 (but perhaps justified as I was young then.
- 2003 (most of the year)
- March 2007-mid-2009.
- What an Idiot: I've made some mistakes in my time, some quite stupid ones. Lampshaded here, by myself on this very site.
- Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold: This was particularly relevant during the Dork Age eras I had in my life.
- Nice Guy: In general.
- No Social Skills: I had these from birth until mid-2010, when I started to improve. Now, I look back on it as a sort of embarrassment.
- The Workaholic: When I get into a project, I can really get into a project.