Tropers: Kuzla 3
Berlitz's Rush Hour Audio Play:
- Bilingual Dialogue: The audio play's premise.
- Colorful Song: "The Colors of My Life"
- The Every Man: Jon Simon.
- Language of Love: Jon is like this to a foreign-speaking woman, and he got motivated to learn said woman's language. Although subverted in that the women can speak English as well.
- Lightning Reveal: Jon's language teacher appears to him like this.
- List Song: Many.
- Sharing a Body: Jon's language teacher's "voice" went inside his head to help him learn the foreign language.
- Workout Fanservice: With Jon meeting (and being attracted to) the woman in a fitness club, this is likely.