I am a human girl. That's all you need to know.
You'll usually find me lurking around the Pokémon
Trope Pages, usually the Nightmare Fuel
sections. I'm a strange person, I know...
Credit for my avatar goes to Lightningkin of deviantART.
Works That I Like (in no particular order, does not include all works I like):
Tropes That I (and others in Real Life) Think Fit Me
- The Atoner: Believe me, I was a massive Jerkass in my previous years. I kind of still am, but I'm trying hard to make it up to everyone I've been rude to in the past.
- Berserk Button: Insult me? Whatever. Insult what I like? Getting a little angry but still okay. Insult someone in my family or one of my friends? Come over here so I can give you a big hug. Around your throat.
- Big Eater: I have my moments...
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant but Lazy: I'm certainly not an idiot, I can say that much. But there is no doubt that I am quite the lazy person.
- Closet Geek: I will go to great and pathetic lengths to not tell anyone about anything I like, unless it's Pokemon.
- Everything's Better With Sparkles and Rainbows: If I ever mention showering someone with sparkles and rainbows, don't be too surprised. That's just me being... me, I guess.
- Furry Fandom: Kind of. I have a fursona, but other than that I seriously don't do anything that other furries would do, and my fursona is more inspired by Animal Crossing than anything else.
- Large Ham: There's a reason my nickname in Real Life is Ham.
- Nerd Glasses
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: Did you even look at my username? For any of my online accounts? This is kind of my thing.
- Yaoi Fangirl: ... *crawls into her hole*
- Ohoho, I get first vandalism~ Revenge is sweet! Sixth
- Yay, second vandalism! Hi, I'm Reset. Nice to meet you, Kandikorn. -resetlocksley
- 'Tis nice to meet you too, Reset! *raises empty teacup*
- I feel bad ya didn't get any gaming today. I wonder what else you like in terms of works. NES
- Sometimes I don't even know anymore ._.
- It would appear we have an incredibly similar interest pool. Although I haven't made a list of mine yet. — Eskay