Characters from his universe
open/close all folders
Gezoda Himiza Xenpawyu/Gangetsha Aveyu
Gezoda: "There is no "good", there is no "bad". All of these concepts are a mere construction based on your own views. What you think about me leaving isn't fitting your views on good, so you think it is bad. But what do I have to lose, Yozhi? My place is now here, with my beloved wife, and this little gem of a girl."She is a 3,300+ year old half-vampire, half-demon living in a calm forest. She is currently married to a youkai called Roxanne Hinpatsu.
- Affectionate Nickname: "Zoda".
- Badass Adorable: In-Universe. With her high-pitched tone and her heart-melting face, people have more often than not been fooled to think she was harmless. Yozhieka found out the hard way.
- Battle Couple: With Roxanne.
- Berserk Button: Do not even imply 1941 existed if you wish to stay alive, reason is cited in Fate Worse Than Death.
- Conlang: The Avyona language (or Aveyeta in Avyona). Contrast with the Starfish Language Mizaneta, which she is known to speak.
- Creator's Favorite: Seven years in active development, unlike his other characters, some even being a one-time existence.
- Cute Little Fangs
- Enraged by Idiocy: Once sent a person yards away for a stupid statement.
- Eternal Love: Justified. Gezoda is an immortal being, and Roxanne will never let her down.
- Fatal Flaw: She has really bad motor coordination, making her drop pencils, ram into trees, cut herself a lot.
- Fate Worse Than Death: She was raped in April of 1941, with a grand total of zero witness in a radius of 1 mile.
- Gamer Chick:
- Happily Married: To Roxanne.
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!: To Chuusen, after the Ebauche SA incident.
- The Klutz: Has a tendency to ram into trees.
- Lesbian Vampire: Taken literally, as she is married to Roxanne.
- No Pronunciation Guide:
- Her original name, Gangetsha Aveyu, is pronunced "Gyan-GET-sha ah-WEE-you".
- Her married name is even worse. It is pronounced "HEN-pa-few" (the H being pronounced like the ch in Loch).
- One of Us: She is an avid TV Tropes reader, much to the ire of Chuusen.
- Really 700 Years Old: Or rather, 3300.
- Revenge Before Reason: In her 2010 iteration, she was determined to kill the murderer of her kind.
- Roaring Rampage of Rescue: Subverted in the Ebauche SA incident.
- Sliding Scale of Vampire Friendliness: On a scale from 0 to 10, she is a good 5,000,000,000,000,000.
- Slut-Shaming: Only against Yozhieka, out of spite.
- Story-Breaker Power: Defied. She limits the usage of her curse power only if extremely necessary, as it is very lethal.Explanation
- Stunned Silence: Anytime Chuusen decides to get all lewd on her.
- Tears of Joy: In August of 2014, when Roxanne proposed to her.
- Verbal Tic: She always adds the word "yan~" each time she is happy.
Unmei Chuusen (運命抽選)
Chuusen: "Good fucking luck, bastard."A perpetually 16-year-old girl with a strike of luck.
Yozhieka: "The Oxaveyan land has been left rotting. I must bring them all back to make them realize their mistake."A succubus who is responsible for the demise of Oxavia, Gezoda's home country.
Guzanmageta Shiroko (ザンマット 白子)
Shiroko: "Have you ever felt the power flowing through your arms when chopping logs off trees? Have you ever been exposed for supposedly being an e-girl? Have you ever made pie? Do you think all these questions don't quite add up?"A human with otherworldly calculus capabilities.
Melyceria: "I have more wings than this wench of a Yozhieka. Does this make me cool yet?"A fairy supposed to be connected to Unmei Chuusen.
Games he's played
- Ratchet & Clank franchise: It is easier to list the games he has not played: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One and Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault.
- StepMania: He usually plays Interface Screw or Nintendo Hard songs.
- osu!: He enjoys the game, if he takes out 90% of the game, most of this being the terrible community, chart process being way too much oriented on anime music, and other questionable methods.
- Gran Turismo
- Puyo Puyo Tetris.
- Taiko Drum Master
- Pokémon. A huge fan of this franchise as much as the Ratchet and Clank one.
Games and categories he's speedran at least once (with official and unofficial PBs, and including joke categories)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal:
- Any%: 2:46:53.70
- NG+ Any%: 1:28:04.75
- Ratchet & Clank (2002):
- There Is No Game: 4:37.10
- The Impossible Quiz Book Chapter 3:
- Any%: 1:47.15
- Life: The Game:
His works(To be written)
Things he enjoys
- Memetic Mutation: In all Japan Expos since 2014, there was at least one meme spawning out of it because of how hysterical his conversations with Ekoro went.
- PAILLE, the one that started it allExplanation
- The inception of Charles de FranceExplanation is just as hysterical:
Getsha XC: "Well, rather than going directly to Gare du Nord, we go the opposite to Charles de France" (beat) "Charles de France."Ekoro: "Charles de France."
- And its younger sibling, TATOE P14.
- While Japan Expo 2017 didn't have its fair share of memes, the only one that stood out was GAMIN EN COLÈRE.Explanation This came out of the blue and became a meme in no time at all.
- What the Cut
- YouTube Poop