open/close all folders
Live Action Film
- To Kill a Mockingbird is my all time favorite film
- Rear Window (And anything with Alfred Hitchcock)
- The Grapes of Wrath
- No Country for Old Men
- His Girl Friday
- The Dark Knight Saga
- The Green Mile
- Saving Private Ryan
- Pick any action film. Or at least an action film that's not incredibly stupid. Chances are, I like it.
Live Action TV
I provide the following examples
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I consider myself very intelligent, but I don't always like to put in the work, as evidenced by the amount of time I spend here.
- The Cynic: I'm not a very optimistic person since as a whole, I don't have much faith in mankind.
- Deadpan Snarker: Oh so much.
- Real Men Love Jesus: I am a devout Christian.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: Sometimes.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: I am terrified of snakes. Not really much of anything else though.