Page-bottom layout change on the way. Details here.
Causes no change to editing/formatting of articles. This is just FYI.
Hi. It's Explosivo25. I'm sixteen years old, obsessed with the Total Drama series, a herald for the Western Animation
subforum, and a girl. I have a very eclectic taste in media.
I mostly hang out in the forums, but occasionally I'll add examples or make minor edits such as gender or spelling corrections or moving YMMV examples to their proper pages.
Oh yeah, and I draw stuff. Take a look at my deviantart page if interested.
Here, have some folders.
open/close all folders
- Anime: I do watch a little anime. I like:
- Film: I love animated films and live-action. My favorites are:
- Live Action TV:
- Video Games: I only play a few games. My favorites are:
- Web Original:
- Western Animation
Tropes That I Think Apply To Me Which Are Not In Alphabetical Order
- Asperger's Syndrome: I'm harmless, though. And quite smart, despite what some idiots at school make me out to be. I do have my ditzy moments, though.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: When i am not taking my meds or when they wear off.
- Genki Girl: When I'm hyper. I have a friend takes this trope to a whole new level.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Don't go in my brain. Ever.
- Deadpan Snarker: Especially dealing with stupid people.
- Berserk Button: Annoying people, stupid people, jerks, abuse, and terrible music and TV. Also those disgusting cracker stick type things people try to pass off as breadsticks that you can dip in equally if not more horrible tasting fake cheese. Seriously, those are nasty.
- Also Scott and Dawn fics. They weren't and will never be together, people! My god, who would get with Scott anyway?
- Acrofatic: I am chubby, but I am good at martial arts.
- According to some people, I can kick high. I almost nailed my friend (who is 6' 3") in the head.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: I'm on a mock court team at school, and am actually quite a good witness, despite how hyper I always seem to be.
- Ditzy Genius: I'm smart, but don't pay attention 100% of the time.
- Canada, Eh?: live in USA, tho. Also have loves for the following shows that were originally Canadian: Total Drama Island, 6teen, Canada's Worst Driver, and Corner Gas (I haven't seen many episodes, but I love the show.)
- Catch Phrase: "You lucky bitch/bastard" to friends when needed.
- "Who the fuck names their kid X?" Past examples have included: Lightning, Massie, Remington (there are actually two people at my school with that name. Go figure.), Ajax, Buffy, and Alaska.
- "Dude, seriously?"
- "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!" (whenever i draw something. which is a lot).
- (after listening to a teacher go on and on for a long time) "Wait, what?" Cue facepalms.
- "Close enough!" (especially in gym class or while I'm driving).
- Apologises a Lot: Around school i am notorious for doing this. My friend Cheyenne even asked me once if i ever apologize for breathing.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Subverted. I don't like socks.
- Fangirl: I am extremely obsessed with Total Drama and 6teen.
- For the latter, I am a huge Jude fangirl. Whenever I watch 6teen, I yell "JUDE!"
- No Indoor Voice: Oh, so much, especially during gym class. I also have a teacher who is even worse for this.
- Sibling Rivalry: With my 15-year-old sister. She can be quite a bitch at times, but is otherwise lovably Adorkable
- Wacky Homeroom: I end up in one of these every year.
- Arch-Enemy: Yep, I actually have one(a particularly irritating and stupid Jerk Jock at my school). I usually am able to out-insult him, though.
- Large Ham: According to some of my friends.
- Mistaken for Gay: I really don't give a crap how I look, so some people have accused me of being a lesbian before.
- Cross Player: I play male characters mainly for Endless Ocean (the male player character= oddly sexy) Pokemon Heartgold (I don't particularly care for the female sprite), occasionally Animal Crossing, and for wii games where I use the massive amounts of total drama miis I have made
- Friendless Background: Until I started high school, I didn't really have any friends. Now that I do, though, I wouldn't trade them for the world.
- Motor Mouth: Especially when I have too much caffeine.
- Go-Getter Girl: A bit.
- Picky Eater: There are a great many foods that I refuse to eat at all (corn, broccoli, peppers, etc.) as well as foods I will only eat a certain way. This doesn't, however, change the fact that I like some pretty strange foods such as octopus and cow tongue.
Favorite Cartoon Characters By Show
Vandalism now goes here. Go nuts.
- 6teen: JUDE! Nikki's a close second, though.
- Animaniacs: Dot and Slappy Squirrel.
- Codename: Kids Next Door: Abigail Lincoln, aka Numbuh Five. She was my favorite the first time i started watching and still is (as in, it's been 8 years and i haven't changed favorites)
- Dave the Barbarian: Fang (she reminds me of a mini Izzy) and Lula.
- Fairly OddParents: Cosmo. He may be an idiot, but he's pretty damn lovable.
- Gravity Falls: Dipper and Mabel. It's hard to pick a favorite from the two.
- Kim Possible: Ron and Rufus
- Phineas and Ferb: Doofenshmirtz. i don't know why, but i love this guy
- The Proud Family: Suga Mama.
- Sidekick: Trevor. Half because he's voiced by Christian Potenza and half because he can say "LET'S BLOW UP AN ORPHANAGE!" and no one will even bat an eye.
- Stoked: Fin and Kahuna.
- Total Drama Island: Izzy! She's so funny and crazy. As for the new contestants, i'm going with Mike.
- World Of Quest: Quest and Anna