Explosivo25 here! Unless you got here on accident, read on! Anyway, I am...A CARTOON! just kidding, though I wish I was. That would be pretty cool. I am a nerd. I don't watch much anime or play many video games (hell, the only MMORPG I play is Fusionfall
). No, I am a book and cartoon nerd. And a Gleek. I am a fanfic writer and am starting to draw my characters and some of my favorite characters from other stuff now that I'm taking an art class and learning to draw better, but I still suck at drawing.
A link to my deviantart
- Age: 15. As in, too young to drive, smoke, or drink. Not that I care about that, much less some of the other stuff stereotypical teen girls care about. I don't really care too much about how I dress, or want to find love. It's not that I don't want a love life, it's just I don't want one now.
- Where I live: Wisconsin. CHEESE! I was born in Calgary and moved to Wisconsin when I was about 2 or 3.
- Appearance: A tad overweight, thick brown hair, brown eyes. Nothing too terribly special. I don't have any pics of me to share.
- Sexuality: I'm pretty sure I'm straight.
- Favorite Food: I love ranch dressing. Does that count?
- Where else to find me: I'm angel419 on Wikia, FFN (fanfiction.net), and Sporcle, MsAngel419 on YouTube (my channel is empty), and Totaldramamania for those who listen to performances on the globe for Magic Piano. Also TotalDramaAngel on Meez, but I don't go on very much.
Links to my current fics:
open/close all folders
Explosivo's Archive Binges
I'm currently archive binging on several shows at once, so I decided to make a list of my current ones (and approximate progress), as well as ones I finished.
- Binges in Progress:
- Animaniacs: Not very far, yet, only having watched a lot of specific sketches.
- Codename: Kids Next Door: Making good progress. I have a good chunk of the episodes done, as well as Operation: Z.E.R.O and Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S. Hopefully, I will finish before my birthday.
- Daria: Also good progress. I only have a few episodes each of seasons 3 and 4 and all of season 5 to finish yet. The movies will have to wait because I can't find a site with them in full.
- Axis Powers Hetalia: Meh. I keep putting off watching it, so somehow I only have 3 episodes done. I'm lazy, okay?
- Powerpuff Girls: I have a long way to go, but I will find time.
- Recess: Almost done! Just the Christmas special and School's Out are left!
- Binges That Have Been Completed:
Favorite Canon Pairings
- Total Drama Island: Gwuncan, Gwent (Gwen and Trent), Coderra, Aleheather, Zoke (Zoey and Mike), Dakota and Sam, LeShawna and Harold.
- Sixteen: Nikki and Jonesy, Wyatt and Marlowe, Jude and Star.
- Glee: Klaine, Brittana, Finchel, Wemma (Will and Emma)
- Professor Layton: Anton and Sophia, Layton and Claire.
- Stoked: Fin and Reef
Favorite Fanon Pairings
- Total Drama Island: Hold on, boys and girls, because there's a lot! Especially involving Izzy (my favorite character).
- Nizzy (Noah and Izzy)
- Ezzy (Izzy and Ezekiel). The Kobold Necromancer really helped me warm up to his character. That and Ezekiel's my sister's favorite.
- Codizzy or Cozy (Cody and Izzy)
- Izzold (Izzy and Harold. I don't know if that's their official name or what I call them. They do have some pretty good fics.
- Izzy and Tyler
- Izzy and Trent
- Heather and DJ
- Heather and Ezekiel (again because of Kobold Necromancer)
- Ezekiel and Bridgette
- Bridgette and DJ
- Bridgette and Cody
- Gwen and Cody
- DJ and Katie
- Trent and Lindsay
- Jo and Brick (why are they not canon yet?!?!?!?!)
- B and Dawn (I really like this pairing and hate Scott and Dawn ships.)
- Noah and Cody (No Co for the win!)
- 6teen: Caitlin and Jude. I also crossover ship Jude and Izzy
- Criminal Minds: Morgan and Garcia. I consider them fanon because they technically aren't really a couple in the canon verse.
- World Of Quest: Nestor and Anna, especially since that's the only pairing the fandom uses. They would be a cute couple, though.
- Professor Layton: Luke and Flora.
- Victorious: Cat and Robbie, Cat and Andre, Andre and Tori.
- Anime: I do watch a little anime. I like:
- Film: I love animated films and live-action. My favorites are:
- Live Action TV:
- Video Games: I only play a few games. My favorites are:
- Web Original:
- Western Animation
Tropes That I Think Apply To Me Which Are Not In Alphabetical Order
- Asperger's Syndrome: I'm harmless, though. And quite smart, despite what some idiots at school make me out to be. I do have my ditzy moments, though.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: When i am not taking my meds or when they wear off.
- Genki Girl: When I'm hyper. I have a friend takes this trope to a whole new level.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Don't go in my brain. Ever.
- Deadpan Snarker: Especially dealing with stupid people.
- Berserk Button: Annoying people, stupid people, jerks, abuse, and terrible music and TV. Also those disgusting cracker stick type things people try to pass off as breadsticks that you can dip in equally if not more horrible tasting fake cheese. Seriously, those are nasty.
- Also Scott and Dawn fics. They weren't and will never be together, people! My god, who would get with Scott anyway?
- Acrofatic: I am chubby, but I am good at martial arts.
- According to some people, I can kick high. I almost nailed my friend (who is 6' 3") in the head.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: I'm on a mock court team at school, and am actually quite a good witness, despite how hyper I always seem to be.
- Ditzy Genius: I'm smart, but don't pay attention 100% of the time.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Canada, Eh?: live in USA, tho. Also have loves for the following shows that were originally Canadian: Total Drama Island, 6teen, Canada's Worst Driver, and Corner Gas (I haven't seen many episodes, but I love the show.)
- Catch Phrase: "You lucky bitch/bastard" to friends when needed.
- "Who the fuck names their kid X?" Past examples have included: Lightning, Massie, Remington (there are actually two people at my school with that name. Go figure.), Ajax, Buffy, and Alaska.
- "Dude, seriously?"
- "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!" (whenever i draw something. which is a lot).
- (after listening to a teacher go on and on for a long time) "Wait, what?" Cue facepalms.
- Apologises a Lot: Around school i am notorious for doing this. My friend Cheyenne even asked me once if i ever apologize for breathing.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Subverted. I don't like socks.
- Fangirl: I am extremely obsessed with Total Drama and 6teen.
- For the latter, I am a huge Jude fangirl. Whenever I watch 6teen, I yell "JUDE!"
- No Indoor Voice: Oh, so much, especially during gym class. I also have a teacher who is even worse for this.
- Sibling Rivalry: With my 13-year-old sister. Who can be quite a bitch at times, but is otherwise lovably Adorkable
- Wacky Homeroom: I end up in one of these every year.
- Arch-Enemy: Yep, I actually have one(a particularly irritating and stupid Jerk Jock at my school). I usually am able to out-insult him, though.
- Five-Man Band: my closest friends and i, as well as the inaugural members of the school's book club, fall into place as so:
- The Hero: Danielle, because she is one of the more sane ones in the group and seems to have the most authority. also has the most seniority.
- The Lancer: Mike, Danielle's younger brother. occasionally bickers with danielle and is a bit less serious.
- The Smart Guy: Madison. she seems to have the most sanity amongst us and is, of course, the smartest. also our group's Deadpan Snarker.
- The Big Guy: Brett. He may be the shortest, but he is already a black belt in tae kwon do (being that i am a lowly soon-to-be-brown belt) and can kick more ass than me. not necessarily the smartest.
- The Chick: me. i sometimes have to be a mediator amongst them, but i don't mind. i just care.
- Sixth Ranger: Cody. we don't all hang out with him as much as with each other, but we do include him quite a bit. possibly the only member sillier than me. danielle, madison, and i like hitting him for no reason sometimes.
- Large Ham: According to some of my friends.
- Mistaken for Gay: I really don't give a crap how I look, so some people have accused me of being a lesbian before.
- Cross Player: I play male characters mainly for Endless Ocean (the male player character= oddly sexy) Pokemon Heartgold (I don't particularly care for the female sprite), occasionally Animal Crossing, and for wii games where I use the massive amounts of total drama miis I created.
Funny Quotes By Me And People I Know
- "This game of patty-cake looks like it's going to get more taboo."-me
- "What would happen if an Asian and a Mexican had a baby?"-my friend Cody, the king of non-sequiturs.
- (in a tone just DRIPPING with sarcasm) "No, I thought it [Face Down] was about talking bunnies."-my friend Alexis
- "I'M CALLING THE AMISH STORE!"-a girl in my grade whose sanity level is yet to be determined, though surely lower than mine. The amish store did actually have a phone, and because of her, they had to change the number.
- "Peas, nuts, and butter!"-some guy in my algebra class
- "JAB, CROSS, HOOK, UPPERCUT!"-my friend Tori during gym class
- "I wanna be bipolar."-my sister
- "Yeah, but my pen writes underwater." (writes "Underwater" on another student's handout) "See?"-my algebra teacher
- "You're dumber than a box of rocks!"-the teacher i had for math in grade six and science in grade eight.
- "Do you use your head for anything other than a coat rack?"-same teacher
- "GUAPO MEANS HANDSOME, NOT GAY!"-my spanish teacher. Though, given that she was using Justin Bieber as an example, it was inevitable at least half of us would guess gay.
- "Wow, you sound like an angry black man."-one of my mock court teammates to me when i was doing a random impression
- "Bazinga!" "MIKE, YOU IDIOT! USE IT PROPERLY!" my friends Mike and Danielle, who are also siblings
- "GREAT JOB, COLIN! NOW MY DAD THINKS I'M A SLUT!" me to my friend Colin. he was a little hyped on sugar and i was calling my dad and he yelled "put your pants back on!" for absolutely no reason but to be silly into the phone. Hilarity ensued.
Favorite Cartoon Characters By Show
- 6teen: JUDE! Nikki's a close second, though.
- Animaniacs: Dot and Slappy Squirrel.
- Codename: Kids Next Door: Abigail Lincoln, aka Numbuh Five. She was my favorite the first time i started watching and still is (as in, it's been 8 years and i haven't changed favorites)
- Dave the Barbarian: Fang (she reminds me of a mini Izzy) and Lula.
- Fairly OddParents: Cosmo. He may be an idiot, but he's pretty damn lovable.
- Gravity Falls: Dipper and Mabel. It's hard to pick a favorite from the two.
- Kim Possible: Ron and Rufus
- Phineas and Ferb: Doofenshmirtz. i don't know why, but i love this guy
- The Proud Family: Suga Mama.
- Sidekick: Trevor. Half because he's voiced by Christian Potenza and half because he can say "LET'S BLOW UP AN ORPHANAGE!" and no one will even bat an eye.
- Stoked: Fin and Kahuna.
- Total Drama Island: Izzy! She's so funny and crazy. As for the new contestants, i'm going with Mike.
- World Of Quest: Quest and Anna
Vandalize My Page Slash Post Other Random Crap Here
- YOUR VANDALIZATION FOLDER WAS EMPTY, AND I WAS LOOKING AT YOUR PAGE, AND I FELT BAD. Happy vandal day! ~skyflower
- Desmond, the Moon Bear! How did I get here? ~skyflower
- So I herd you needed moar vandalism. So I gave you some. CAUSE I'M JUST AMAZING LIEK DAT. ~With... Vandalism, A Vandal... Guy.
- Jesus, for someone who is supposed to be antisocial, I sure have quite a bit to say...
- Dang it, don't vandalize your own page. - Physical Stamina
- Me again. - Phsyical Stamina
- Hmm, smells of fanperson here. Oh well. Coffee? *raises flask* - Bisected8
- Oh what a circus, oh what a show! - maxwellelvis
- Animal crossing, eh? Love that game. Spent 2 years and a half playing it. Yes, I know, I'm an addict. ~Strelok
- Ye, Posse! Did a bit of fixing up here, if that's fine with you. Hm...I hate Katy Perry, but I do understand why you like her music. Why does she get the best music producers, again? - Thinks he's witty
- It be TEH HOPEYZ I BE IN DIS PAYG. -glomp-
- I don't think I have vandalized there before. Nice place. Oh! I have an idea to make this place even nicer! *smiles a smile that would frighten the blind* ~Dhana Ragnarok
- A Daria avatar, awesome! Also, vandalized! - Quag15
- Move along, nothing to see here. — Boxen
- Target marked. Initializing Stage Two. No need to worry yourself as to what that is. —MaxwellDaring
- Why haven't I vandalized your page yet? - Diurnal Brocolli
- Suddenly, an unexplained vandalism appears. More on this story as it unfolds. — Eskay64
- Girl, how long have you been 15? ~ eternal Noob
- In the name of all that is fictional and cartoonish, I declare this page vandalized by the hand of Locksley. Also, nice Samurai Jack avatar. -resetlocksley