Tropers: Earthbound God
Just a girl gamer that enjoys reading and watching L Ps.
This troper provides examples of:
- Apologetic Attacker: If I get into an argument with someone I end up apologizing, even if they don't deserve it. There was also another time where I had to act like I was slapping my friend during a skit and ended up actually hitting him, causing me to freak out.
- Apologizes a Lot: So much so that it has almost become a Verbal Tic. Lampshaded by a friend.
- Beware the Nice Ones: People get quite surprised when I lose my temper. A year later people still commented on it, leading to the above trope.
- Break the Cutie: Not nearly as extreme as most examples, but I used to be an outgoing girl when I still lived in California. Then I moved to Texas...
- Brilliant but Lazy
- Character Alignment: It's almost impossible for me to play on the evil side because of the guilt I feel for causing a character pain.
- Morality Pet: Has been called this by a friend.
This troper is particularly interested in/loves to play these games:
- American McGee's Alice
- Batman: Arkham Asylum
- Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
- Donkey Kong 64
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
- Jak and Daxter
- The Legend of Zelda (Except for CD-i, Classic, and II)
- Luigi's Mansion
- Metroid Prime
- Yoshi's Story
- Dante's Inferno
- Devil May Cry
- Plants vs. Zombies
- Left 4 Dead
- Team Fortress 2