- Vandalized in the name of KANE! Peace through power, kiddies. -Hydrall
- ..."Serious discussions only?" ...Well, damn. Now I have nothing to post here. ~ Kiri Ame
- So how about that super-secret GM stuff, then? Pretty cool, amirite? -Gaunt88
- This entry is now rather Hilarious in Hindsight...
- I saw you at my Wal-Mart. I almost took you home. -Fusionman
- Our shields won't last long in those asteroids! -desdendelle
- I've ran out of things to pester you about. You smarmy motherfucker. - The Malignancy
- I prefer Citrus Drop. - Game Guru GG
Tropers / Doctor Thunder
Dr. Thunder is a brand of cola produced for Wal-Mart stores (and Asda stores in the UK). It is canned by the Cott Corporation at facilities located throughout North America. In 2009, Wal-Mart notified Cott that it would no longer be the exclusive supplier of store-brand sodas for Wal-Mart stores. Having recently gained sentience, it began posting on TV Tropes.
Ultra-Serious Place for Serious Discussions Only