In actually, I'm a high school student from a small city in Indiana who wants to make the ideas in his head appear on a silver screen someday. For now, I decided to make short films with a like-minded friend, so we made a joint production label called Classy Gentlemen Films. Our YouTube channel can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClassyGentlemenFilms At the moment I'm working on a Batman fan film, kicking around a fantasy story, and a few short shorts to stack up my reel. Aside from my hobby and career aspiration, I do well in school, play video games, go out with my lovely girlfriend, hang out with friends, get into inane arguments in YouTube comments, and everything else teenagers usually do.
Some Of My Favorite Films
many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many more.
Tropes I Think Apply To Me
- Annoying Laugh: Despite my deep voice, my laugh is ear gratingly high pitched.
- Cool Loser: I'm not the classic definition of popular, but no one actively dislikes me.
- Famous Ancestor: President Zachary Taylor
- Friendly Rivalry: Often with my filmmaking partners.
- Grumpy Bear: I'm pretty cheerful, but a friend of mine give me this verbatim as a nickname.
- Hates Small Talk: Not because I'm anti social, but because I'm terrible at it.